Although there are many video editors available for Macs that range from basic to advanced, you may have found that none of them suits your needs. In many cases the basic editors may be easy to use but lacking in features, while the more advanced editors may have all the features you need but are complicated and difficult to use.
Assuming you find yourself in that predicament, Movavi Video Editor for Mac may be precisely what you’re after. It is a powerful video editing software for Mac that has comprehensive features and yet is also designed to provide an intuitive user experience that requires no prior experience.
As far as its features go, you can expect to edit your video in any way you see fit using Movavi Video Editor for Mac. To be more specific, you could:
- Split video footage into parts to trim out any unnecessary segments.
- Merge clips together and organize the sequence in which they appear.
- Crop or rotate the frame of videos.
- Link segments using animated transitions.
- Improve the quality of videos manually or use the automated ‘Magic Enhance’ tool to do so with a single click.
- Apply a variety of special effects and filters to give your video a unique visual atmosphere.
- Add audio tracks containing a voiceover, or background music from your own audio file or the built-in tunes.
- Insert unique titles that can be customized and animated.
- Control the sound levels and transform the audio with unique effects.
While some of those features may sound fairly advanced, rest assured that Movavi Video Editor for Mac makes them more accessible than you can imagine. All you need to do is take a minute or two to experiment with them, and you’ll be able to see firsthand how intuitively they can be applied to your videos.
All in all if you’re looking for an editor with the chops to create high quality and professional-looking videos while at the same time being as easy-to-use and user-friendly as possible – Movavi Video Editor for Mac will fit the bill. Odds are once you give it a try you won’t look back.